Naruto RP Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Rock of the 4th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kotta
Kotta
Genin

The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Kotta studied the group below her. Her perch on top of a high rock made her feel more at home than anything else in Konoha. The girls were some of the most interesting looking people she'd seen since she had arrived in the leaf village. They were picking on a boy whom she'd also never seen, questioning his sexuality. "Strange way to start a conversation," she thought, "but it's a start." She was in desperate need of human contact, it had been a long time since she had held a sensible conversation with anyone, and these people seemed like they would hold her interest for a while. She slid down he side of the carved rock, a small trail of dust following her. A slight thud on the ground ensured the group be aware of her presence.

She cleared her throat and began making her way over to them. "Hello," she said firmly, "my name's Kotta." She paused and made eye contact with each ninja presented in front of her. She gave a little wave before quickly shoving her hands deep into her pockets. She had forgotten once again that not everyone was used to the mutation of mouths on her hands, and assumed it was too early to let them be known. "I'm in town for a while, and I noticed you all here. Mind if I join you?" She was nervous. She was never really good at making friends, and she had never planned on it in Konoha. Trusting people was out of the question, she just needed a decent conversation right now.

Back to top Go down
Ayane Mitsukai
Ayane Mitsukai
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 am

The arms that were crossed across her chest moved up awkwardly to cover her chest as Miharu told the boy to look at her eyes instead of her breast. She felt hot blood rush into her face, causing a gentle, red blush to appear on her pale face. She looked down at the floor, trying to ignore the odd butterflies of embarrassment that started flying around in her stomach.

She heard Konorai mention something again about his sexuality, and she giggled to herself awkwardly however it came out more as a plain hiss than an actual, honest laugh. She looked up at the three people in front of her, when she sensed somebody else, watching them from above. She glanced up and on the rock stood a young girl, about her age. She watched them from below, listening to their conversation. Ayane grinned to herself, then her attention snapped back onto their conversation as Konorai mouthed one, single, holy word.

"Uke..."

Ayane's jaw dropped again and she giggled slightly. She looked over at the boy. She could see how Konorai thought of him as an Uke, however she herself thought of him as a seme, that is if he even is homosexual. She girl walked around him, watching him from head to toe, from all angles. I giggled at the girl again.

"Anyway, it seems both of you guys are pretty new to Konoha, so it's good to meet you both." She said. I smiled at her in gratitude, then looked over at the boy.

"I wasn't looking at her chest." He refused Miharu's accusations. He then accused her of being jealous that it wasn't her chest he was looking at, which Ayane chuckled at. He then continued sharing his life story, which this time, she didn't mind listening to. She could tell that the boy gained his confidence again. His voice was smooth and flew straight out of his mouth, without hesitation.

That's when the girl that stood above them slid down the rock and landed on the ground next to them with a thud. "Hello" she said bluntly. "My name's Kotta."
Ayane nodded at her. The girl waved at them and Ayane noticed that she had small lips on her palms. Ayane's smile disappeared, but then returned. Everybody was quite odd in this place, she shouldn't have been too surprised.

"I'm in town for a while, and I noticed you all here. Mind if I join you?" She asked, digging her hands into her pockets, as if she wanted to hide them from all of us. Ayane bared her white teeth in a smile.
"Of course we don't. I'm Ayane." She said. Her gaze, then returned to the boy.

"And I think that it's enough of bullying for now. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be please with being accused of something that didn't appeal to me. However, if somebody called me gay, I wouldn't be that mad, because it would be half true." She winked at all of them.

OOC: .... *pisses on the post*

Back to top Go down
Miharu Yumi
Miharu Yumi
C-Rank Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 am

"I wasn't looking at her chest." the boy looked at Miharu. Slightly his eyes changed, not by much but enough of a threat to start a low growl in Miharu's throat. If she could she would kick his ass. But hurting a shinobu of lower rank was looked down upon greatly, especially if it was Miharu who attacked first. They would assume the fight was unprovoked, as she had said earlier, they were practically just searching for a reason to get rid of her. Her left fist tightened as she tucked her nails into her palms, resisting the urge to punch him in the jaw, if not something worse. Miharu looked over slightly to Konorai. She must have said something following his remark but she could care less.

Just as she was starting to calm down he spoke again "If anything, I'd say you're jealous that you're not the one I'm looking at.". Miharu froze. Who the FUCK did he think he was?! If anything she couldn't be more revolted by him. God, she hated cocky humans, especially ignorant young ones.

Another girl finally approached the group, she was quite cute but obviously nervous. She smelled of earth, but Miharu wasn't sure why. This was getting a bit too much. Miharu took a step back again as the girl introduced herself as Kotta. Ayane introduced herself back to the girl as Miharu stepped closer to Konorai. Fuck that shit, i'm not leaving Konorai here with TWO foreigners.... the low grumbling in her throat was becoming more of a whine. This awkward meeting that was forming needed to end soon. Maybe she could take Konorai and run.

"And I think that it's enough of bullying for now. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be please with being accused of something that didn't appeal to me. However, if somebody called me gay, I wouldn't be that mad, because it would be half true." Ayane spoke suggestively to all of them. Miharu smiled as the growling ceased. "Sexuality doesn't exist as sharply in the animal world you know...Humans just choose to make it a defining characteristic of their being. Quite idiotic if you ask me." Miharu smirked as she spoke. Hopefully she hadn't said that too un-human like.

OOC: "Return fire!!!!" *pisses at Gammeh*
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Konorai Kairo
Administrator, Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Hiero explained that he was older than a usual academy graduate because he was late in joining the academy. "That makes sense..." she said in response, trying to sympathize with him. And suddenly, Konorai tensed up a little more. Again, the situation was headed in an odd direction with Miharu being uncomfortable, Hiero getting upset, Ayane trying to calm the situation, and a new girl joining the group. The new girl, apparently named Kotta, introduced herself and asked to join the group. Konorai nodded slightly. "My name's Konorai." she said once more so Kotta would know. Ayane said something, but Konorai wasn't paying attention. Miharu stepped closer to Konorai and responded, and Konorai still payed no attention to the scenario before her. Konorai sidestepped and took a slight step backwards.

She looked between the three that she and Miharu had met rapidly. She occasionally looked at Miharu too. But she did not like where things were going. In the midst of the slight tension that was starting to grow again between Hiero and Miharu, Konorai reached into her sleeve, pulling out some kind of candy and eating it without taking her eyes off the group. "Maybe I shouldn't have pushed the conversation in that direction..." she thought to herself. And judging by what was going on, her thoughts were correct. All she had to do was make sure everyone got along, but with Miharu there, it wouldn't be easy.

In fact, just herself being there made it more difficult. Konorai was more of a mischief maker, so she wasn't good at honest conversation. The entire notion of talking openly to others confused her. Konorai communicated by tricking people and with gestures, and wasn't good with words. Miharu was a girl that understood that talking wasn't necessary to communicate with another, so although the two had trouble befriending each other in the beginning, the fact that both were alone in the Forest of Death during the Chunin Exams helped.

Konorai again found herself dwelling on her friendship with Miharu because she couldn't figure out a rational way to try and make friends, or at least 'colleagues' out of the newcomers they'd just been introduced to. It was all she could do to try and think of something. On the other hand, if someone else thought of an idea first, she would have been worrying herself for nothing. Konorai begun to wonder why she was worrying so much in the first place. She'd only met them and was still trying to befriend them. It wasn't her fault. With the personalities of villagers changing along with Konoha itself, she felt she needed more people who she could relate to.

Konorai had no idea if she could relate to the people or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Hiero Phos
Hiero Phos
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Hiero's eyes darted between the three girls that were around him, but they remained mainly on the white haired one, due to her being the biggest possible threat. Suddenly, his body tensed up as he noticed a newcomer's chakra, high up above them on the top of the rock. His teeth ground together, there were beginning to be too many people for his tastes. He heard the white haired one's growl clearly, even though it was low growl. His fists clenched, he would not start a fight, but he did not know what the girl would do. He kept some part of his brain concentrated on his kunai, the only one he possessed, which was strapped to his calf, so that he could move his hand to its hilt if he had to defend himself.

"And I think that it's enough of bullying for now. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be please with being accused of something that didn't appeal to me. However, if somebody called me gay, I wouldn't be that mad, because it would be half true." The pink girl said, winking. Hiero couldn't help but crack a grin, which broke through his emotionless mask that he was doing his best to uphold, and he nodded thankfully at the girl. It was at about that moment that the newcomer, a cute girl with blond hair, slid down the side of the rock to land near the group. Hiero flinched, and took three steps back the way he came.

"Hello, my name's Kotta." She said, pausing for a moment to make eye contact with him, and the three around him, and gave them a small wave. She quickly slipped her hands into her pockets, and Hiero noticed why. Small lips were in the middle of her palms, and Hiero racked his brain to try and remember something from the academy. He remembered then, near the end of the academy year, Hiero had been taught about some people who had mouths in there hands. They used the mouths to create explosive and non-explosive items out of clay. He could see here that he was the most inexperienced ninja.

He nodded politely at the girl, "The name's Hiero, nice to meet you." He closed his mouth and kept it shut after saying that. His eyes shot over to the white haired girl again, only for a moment. She was no longer his main priority, he had to keep a watch over the entire group. His eyes ran between the four girls that were now before him, but he couldn't stop his eyes from repeatedly resting on Ayane's face. The Sun's light began to brighten the entire area as the clouds began to part ways, and the deep blue of the sky became visible. The sunlight struck his eyes at an angle, and caused them to shimmer as if they were truly water. He wasn't sure how things would play out here, with these people, but he knew that today was going to be a beautiful day, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mitsukai
Ayane Mitsukai
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:00 pm

After Ayane's honorable attempt at saving the situation and the boy, most of all, she received nothing but a grateful nod from him. She couldn't blame him, however. Men will be men.

As that happened, she also noticed that Konorai began feeling slightly uncomfortable with the amount of people that weren't known to her. She glanced at her, her big green eyes sparkling with worry as she thought of something that they all could do in order to make all of them more comfortable, even the social skill lacking Miharu. She frowned, causing her gentle face to look slightly cruel, as she fought with the barriers of her imagination.

Suddenly her head jerked up and she snapped her fingers, creating a loud, sharp noise. Her eyes were shining with excitement as she looked into everybody's eyes. "Since I can feel that all of us are uncomfortable," she said in a very formal manner, loudly, slowly and clearly. "I suggest we go grab something to eat. I don't know about you, but I could use some ramen." she glanced hopefully at all of them, trying to somehow build up hunger within them using her eyes, although she herself knew it was ridiculous, it never hurt to try.

"And anyway," She added, trying to sound as convincing as possible. "it would be a great opportunity to get to know each other better. Who knows, we might end up in each other's teams." She smiled widely at that. She was extremely excited to start working as a ninja and sharing that joy with people she knew and maybe even trusted was something she would love to do.
Back to top Go down
Kotta
Kotta
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Ayane, Konorai and Heiro introduced themselves. The mysterious white haired one however simply moved closer to Konorai. It appeared that Kotta would have to work hard to recieve this groups approval. Kotta thought about leaving. She really didn't fit with this group and she wasn't sure if they even wanted to get to know her. She dragged her foot in the earth, contemplating an exit when the pink haired Ayane spoke. "Since I can feel that all of us are uncomfortable," she said, "I suggest we go grab something to eat. I don't know about you, but I could use some ramen." Kotta looked her up and down. She seemed to have good intentions with her proposal. "And anyway," she continued, "it would be a great opportunity to get to know each other better. Who knows, we might end up in each other's teams."

Kotta stepped closer to them. Scratching the back of her head she attempted a smile and said, "traveling so far has made me a bit hungry, and ramen sounds amazing right now." Her smile felt awkward, but she held it to make as friendly an appearance as possible. "And being new and all, I'd like to get to know you all." I hope I don't sound creepy... She thought, this village is so strange with its abundance of clans and unique ninja.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Yumi
Miharu Yumi
C-Rank Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:43 am

Suddenly, Ayane snapped her fingers, creating a sharp crack that cut through the air. Miharu jumped slightly at the loud noise, overly sensitive ears taking it all in. "Since I can feel that all of us are uncomfortable," Ayane said, "I suggest we go grab something to eat. I don't know about you, but I could use some ramen."Miharu blanched at the suggestion. She knew she meant food that was available inside the heart of the village. "And anyway," she continued, "it would be a great opportunity to get to know each other better. Who knows, we might end up in each other's teams."

Kotta answered the pink haired girl with a cautious "traveling so far has made me a bit hungry, and ramen sounds amazing right now." She was giving off a feeling of being overly awkward and Miharu felt a slight kinship with her for it. Although she was almost certain their reasons for being awkward were two completely different cases. "And being new and all, I'd like to get to know you all." She was obviously unsure of herself but serious about what she was saying.

Miharu scratched the back of her head, snowy white hair ruffling slightly. How did she explain that she had come out here because she had needed to escape the village, and be among the trees, or at least what little there was here. The village made her feel uncomfortable, and the people that recognized her looked at her with disgust. Miharu gnawed the inside of her cheek, contemplating what to do. The ramen stand wasn't so bad and she was hungry. "Fine..." she said quickly. Miharu stood up straight, tilting her head sharply, a satisfying crack echoing as she cracked her neck into place. She turned on her heel, the dying down breeze ruffling her bandanna gently against her mouth.

She had turned her back but was acutely aware of each of them behind her. Never turn your back to the enemy , always be aware, was a motto she dutifully practiced without a thought. She began walking back the way she came, not stopping to look if the others followed. She knew Konorai would, and right now she was Miharu's only concern. The air brushed her hair behind her as she leaped smoothly through the air. Taking the easier way over the thorn bush than she had when she had entered the clearing, which only served to give her a new cut.
Back to top Go down
Hiero Phos
Hiero Phos
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 pm

OOC: Seeing as there is not a whole lot that I can really do, other than explain what everyone else has done, I think I shall save the good RP for when we reach the ramen shop. This will be a simple, quick RP of my departure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiero stood alone, separated from the group by about five feet. His cold blue eyes was locked on each one of them as Ayane proposed that they all go eat, to fill their stomachs and get to know each other. After what seemed a moments hesitation, Miharu stood up straight and said quickly, "Fine..." After that, she simply turned and began to walk in the direction of the village, not waiting to see if we would follow. Miharu knew that Konorai would follow her, and Ayane would obviously go seeing as she had been the one to suggest it. Then, the Kotta girl had agreed to the proposal, practically jumping at the chance to meet the ninjas. As the unexpected group of ninjas began their walk to the ramen shop, Hiero hung back for a minute, his eyes locked on the backs of the girls as they began to lengthen the gap between them and him. He tried to think, wondering if he should go, or simply turn and return to his home. It would be a great way to meet the ninjas of Konoha, but at the same time, it could be a huge mistake. His hair fell over his left eye again as he made his decision to follow. He began to walk quickly, and caught up with the group fairly quickly, due to his longer stride. Once he had reached the group, he slowed his pace so that he could remain at the rear of the group, and he kept his lips firmly shut, not wanting to speak.
Back to top Go down
Konorai Kairo
Konorai Kairo
Administrator, Jonin

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 am

Konorai again relaxed when Ayane decided to bring up the idea of the group going to get ramen. She noticed those around her begin to agree with the notion. Kotta noted that her trip from farther away made her want some food, and that she also hoped to get to know the four before her. "Fine." Miharu said. Konorai knew that Miharu was probably only hungry, and didn't have too much of an interest in any getting along with the other three. Though she herself wasn't actually very hungry, she knew that she would need to go to stay with Miharu. Hiero also decided to go, but remained silent through it. Konorai sighed, maybe she should have tried to keep things quiet, even if it had only been for a little while. So, in order to keep up with everyone, Konorai made her way toward the bushel that she had come out from in the first place. Miharu was stayed in her sights long enough for her to catch up to her friend and remain at her pace. She slightly bit her lip, wondering what would come now that there were new people involved, new people who she knew nothing about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animewars.darkbb.com
Arashi Kyuuketsuki
Arashi Kyuuketsuki
Administrator, A-Rank, Hokage
Administrator, A-Rank, Hokage

Ninja Info Card
Level: 1
Total XP: 0
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:45 pm

The deep blue eyes of the Hidden Fire Village's very own Hokage peered over the town in watch for anything out of the ordinary. For a leader of an entire town, the boy was quite young, and the appearance of his wide eyes and rounded jaw only served to portray a more inexperienced figure than he really was. Arashi's blue oval irises gazed deeply and shifted back and forth with small spurts much like that of an eagle as he sat up on his perch way up in the cliffs of the mountain which bordered Konoha. A slight breeze caught into the folds of Arashi's blue scarf, lifting it mystically off of the ground, and tousled the few chunks of hair that refused to conform to the rest of his straightened dark brown slope which swept and spilled over to one side of his face. Despite the fact that this hairstyle kept one eye partially hidden at all times did not affect his ability and duty to keep an careful eye on the village. He wore his hair in this fashion for as long as he could remember as if hiding himself from the world, but from what, Arashi could not even answer. It just seemed his place that he should keep a cautious distance from those around him. At times this lifestyle left him deeply saddened and lonely, but that was the path a greater deity had chosen for him, and he would live with that judgement; he accepted this fact and realized that others would have their own individual path to follow mindlessly, until death would come as a peaceful release.

Satisfied that today was just another ordinary day of nothing exciting, Arashi placed both palmy firmly into the dirt on either side of his thin and frail body, and hoisted himself onto the soles of his blue ninja sandals. He made no sound in doing so, for it was the duty of a ninja to remain stealthy and quiet at all times. The boy now pivoted on the tips of his toes to twirl around in the opposite direction whimsically. There he faced the half-finished construction of his very own boyish features being carved into the side of the mountain. This area was known as the Hokage Rocks and offered a simple sense of safety to the common villagers that lived way down below. Even when Arashi could not keep his own watchful eyes on Konoha, this face carving, once completed, would have its own eyes gazing outwards always and watching for disturbances. Or at least he had hoped, but Arashi knew his duties as Hokage would not be over; in fact they were only just beginning. As he stared into his own face, Arashi had an overbearing feeling of accomplihsment that the villagers had been so accepting of his transformation to Hokage. After all, he had grown up alone for as long as he could remember and was even considered an outcast by his own clan for reasons he could not comprehend. However with great popularity also came great responsibilities.

The young boy nodded with a jagged toothed smile to a worker on lunch break who had cheerfully called out to him with a wave. Behind his grin, however, was a mind full of worry and paranoia. Were they really seeing the boy for who he was, or just acting out in kindness because it was their place to do so? Arashi turned his shoulders inward and quickly snatched up the end of his scarf to draw it up over his mouth at this thought. Instead of pursuing a conversation with this man, Arashi decided ti was best to leave him to his meal and depart immediately. He turned awkwardly with one leg overlapping the other and began to descend the stone steps that led back down to the village. Suddenly a sharp pain tingled across Arashi's stomach. It seemed the sight of a carefully cooked meal had reminded him that he chose to skip breakfast this morning, and his body was retaliating against him from the neglect. He decided to stop in the famous Ichiraku Ramen Shop on his way to the Hokage Mansion, as the two locations were a mere few blocks from one another. Perhaps some nourishment would keep the boy's mind focused on work and not on meaningless drifting thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpuniverse.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock of the 4th   The Rock of the 4th - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock of the 4th

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP Universe :: The Naruto Universe :: Hokage Rocks-