Naruto RP Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ichiraku Ramen Bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu Yokoshima
Kotetsu Yokoshima
A-Rank Rouge, Akatsuki
A-Rank Rouge, Akatsuki

Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:06 pm

As the mas was served his food, he noticed something else that was peculiar about the group of people he held his company with. He sensed something, something familiar - aside from Arashi. He could overhear the two sitting a seat away from him. One, a girl, he noticed her from his past because of the pink hair. The other, a new face, but one that held a familiar presence. Slowly, he turned his head just the slightest amount so as to be able to see the two out of the corner of his eye. Of course, he didn't want to be noticed by Arashi because then his cover would be blown, so he made this action as natural and casual as possible.

And thunder fought with the sky as a crack of lightning shattered the silence...the storm was getting worse.

He could see the two's faces now, and recognized the girl in pink having some association to Arashi. He could not put a name to her face however. The man conversing with her seemed to be a little tense - as did she. Perhaps they were discussing something uncomfortable to one of them - a touchy subject. Kotetsu could not tell why a feeling of familiarity lingered in his mind. And then it hit him, he knew the face. And another crack of lightning echoed through the air. The man talking to the girl was in the forest that day when Kotetsu killed a man from the leaf Bio...I think his name was Bio, but he was unsure. Half the forest was burnt down to ashes. The canopy destroyed to nothing be embers.

Identification was still unclear to Kotetsu at this point, but he knew that the man with the brown hair had some connection to the person he battled in the forest. So, he turned away, and focused more on his starvation, still hoping the group of people would not recognize him as an A-Rank rouge. He couldn't get up an leave because that would cause suspicion. So he sat and ate.

And the lightning cracked with the sip of his sake.
Back to top Go down
Hiero Phos
Hiero Phos
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 pm

He sighed when she began to speak, it seemed that practically nobody knew who the boy was. "To be honest, I don't know Bio. At least I don't remember knowing him." She paused for a moment, trying to contemplate what to say. "It's like... I remember the name, I remember the relationship I had with him, but... not the face." she said. Hiero swiveled back on the chair as the owner returned with Hiero's food and set it down on the counter. As he grabbed a shrimp and brought it up to his mouth to take a bite, he saw Ayane grab her head in pain, he'd ask her about that later. But it was almost instantly substituted as she tensed up and began to look awkward.

"E-ehm... S-so..." She stuttered. "H-how about you... tell me what you know about him?" She said, trying to break the silence. Hiero's lips pursed as he racked his brain for every bit of information on Bio he had collected. "Honestly.. I do not know much. I know a bit of his heritage, his appearance, his personality, and who he was associated with. I wish I knew who had killed him. And even if I did.. I wish I could avenge him. But.. I am most likely just as powerful as Bio was, and he didn't stand a chance against the ninjas.."

He shook his head, trying to stop himself from ranting. "Anyway, I was mistaken, he wasn't born in Greece. He was born in Japan, his mentor, Chrone Walkure was born in Greece. Hiero was trained from a very young age how to fight. From about the age of five. But he hated it and made his escape. Chrone was there and helped him, and Bio took on Chrone's last name. Chrone was like his father, but from what I've heard, he never truly joined the clan. Just adopted the last name." He inhaled sharply, realizing he had been speaking on one breath.

"Now.. he looked a lot like me. Similar facial structure, and similar hair style as well. Though, his hair was snow white, slightly less white than Miharu's." He said, peeking over Ayane's shoulder to look at the girl for a moment. "And his right eye was blue, the same exact shade as mine are. But, his left eye was a deep violet color. He was highly muscled in the stomach and chest, like me, but had moderate muscle on his arms and legs, like me. He had a long scar from his right shoulder to base of the middle of his waist, similar to my own scar that runs from my right shoulder to the opposite hip."

He took another bite of the shrimp, and finished it. "He was silent, except to his close friends, like me. Though it may seem hard to believe with as much as I'm talking right now. It's not usual, I assure you. He was a nice person, but he could be very cruel in a fight. He also remained neutral in a lot of disputes. Which is why he was great at tactical fighting." He said, grabbing a piece of fish and popping it into his mouth. "He was a great ninja, and he had a great heart. Which ironically was what killed him." Hiero sighed, looking down into his fish filled bowl. "That's about all I know about him, though there is so much more there is to know about him.. Like who killed him."

Hiero looked over to the man with blond hair when he said that. But he didn't make it obvious. "Because afterall.. In many ways, I am Bio Walkure."
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mitsukai
Ayane Mitsukai
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Ayane watched him speak, fascinated with the detail and the smoothness of his speech. Her big emerald caressed his face, eyes, nose, lips, jaw, but her ears were still tightly focused on his words. Slowly, a picture started to form in her head of a attractive boy with pale skin, snow white hair and beautiful, unique eyes, each of different color. The image, at first blurry, began to clear itself, becoming a bright and perfectly visible.

Her eyes widened and she looked away, everything suddenly coming back to her. She had a hard time trying to swallow, but when she did, she stole a glance and the man sitting two seats away from him. She knew who he was. He knew who she was too.

She bit her lower lip and put her hands on the table. She stared at them as Hiero spoke on.
"He was a great ninja, and he had a great heart. Which ironically was what killed him." he sighed and she looked at him, pity and sorrow forming in her eyes. "That's about all I know about him, though there is so much more there is to know about him.. Like who killed him." His eyes then traveled to the man behind her and she tensed slightly. "Because afterall.. In many ways, I am Bio Walkure."

She knew he was unconsciously trying to provoke the man behind her, which caused immediate reaction from her side. Before she thought of what she was doing, she leaned across the space in between them and hugged him, her head resting on his shoulder. She didn't care of what he or the others were thinking of her, she needed to get the message through to him no matter what.

She twisted her face so her lips were near his ear, so close they almost brushed against it as she spoke in the quietest whisper that she could manage out of her lips, that he would be able to hear. "We have to get out of here. Don't ask any questions." She of course could speak ever quieter. Her hearing made it possible to hear the quietest whisper within two miles. "It's not safe here and frankly, I don't feel like fighting right now." She pulled back and smiled, caught his hand and got up.

"Let's go." she said in the most innocent, sweetest voice that she could manage to burst out.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu Yokoshima
Kotetsu Yokoshima
A-Rank Rouge, Akatsuki
A-Rank Rouge, Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:37 pm

He sipped at his sake as the rain poured from the sky. "Because after all...In many ways, I am Bio Walkure." The man with brown hair said this to the woman, but it seemed to project specifically toward Kotetsu, as if trying to provoke him. He then glanced again at the two people present, this time a little less casually, as if his meal had been interrupted by some great force. And he ate a piece of edamame, his favorite dish at the ramen shop, but, as the realization of connection between this man and Bio Walkure struck him, a single pea dropped from the vessel he put to his mouth and fell to the floor. And Kotetsu smirked at the insignificance of the pea, now covered in dirt from the ground below his chair. And the man reflected on the loss, Such a small parcel of pea is nothing in comparison to the entire meal. He had bigger plans for this village. And a small scoff leaked out of his mouth as he carelessly shook his head at the dirty pea on the ground.

He had realized that the woman had recognized him, but similar to the pea, her recognition seemed meaningless at this point. Inevitably, he would be known to the village once more, and Peace would reign from the heavens...for he had something new up his sleeve. Something he intended on unleashing when the time was right. So, for now, he just sat in solitude and ate his meal.

And as the two near him sat up from their positions and shared a small embrace, Kotetsu was made aware of their impending exit from the ramen bar. Unaffected by their leave, he continued to sit as the woman silently spoke to the man with the brown hair. Then, with a "Let's go," the two were gone and he was beside himself with his meal. Not a flinch, not an acknowledgment of being, not even a hint of care was given to the two leaf ninja. He only cared about his current situation and his sake and his meal.

As the two left, the rain began to let up, and Kotetsu was finishing his last piece of edamame. Bored now with just a glass or two of sake left, he allowed the three metal marbles to melt from his hand - a motion that occurred when he wanted to reflect on something. And with a constant rotation of the three metallic orbs in his hand, he sipped and thought about the future, and the future that this village would soon see. A future of pain, followed by a quick and righteous Peace.

The heat from the sun baked the ground, and the man was glad that he had shade to shadow over him and keep him cool.
Back to top Go down
Hiero Phos
Hiero Phos
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Hiero stared at his food, a sudden look of disgust on his face. He had lost his appetite. Ayane turned to look at the man, and he knew that she knew who he was. That could only mean that he knew who she was too. His hands clenched into fists while they lay on the counter, and he pushed the bowl of seafood away from him. It was about then that Ayane did something that he did not expect. She leaned over to him, and hugged him. He flinched, his entire body twitched in unison.

No one had hugged him in years. He recovered rather quickly though, as what felt like all the blood in his body rushed to his cheeks. She twisted her head around so that her lips were nearly making contact with his ear, and she whispered probably as quietly as she could, that would still allow him to hear her. He had a feeling that she could talk even quieter if she wanted to. "We have to get out of here. Don't ask any questions." She said, making him raise his eyebrow. "It's not safe here and frankly, I don't feel like fighting right now." That's when she did something else that he did not expect. She pulled back from the hug, and grabbed his hand.

Hiero stared at their hands, and then at Ayane as she stood up to go. Hiero's eyes then slid to the left and looked out at the rain which was now letting up. He slid his free hand into his pocket and set the designated amount of Ryo on the counter. He then stood up and looked at Ayane as she said so innocently, so sweetly, "Let's go." Hiero didn't know what to say, so he looked at her dumbly and said, "Okay.." He dared another glance at the blond haired boy. He seemed oddly captivated by a pea on the ground. Weird. He shrugged it off. "Where are we going..?"
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mitsukai
Ayane Mitsukai
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:59 am

Ayane knew that he would react that way to her actions, however she couldn't care less. All she cared about was getting both of them out of there as soon as possible. She pulled him out of the shop, indifferent to the rain that poured down on both of them. Her eyes, now fierce, holding a promise of a threat, looked around every corner of the street, looked at every face, every gesture.

"Where are we going..?" She heard him say, however she didn't reply. She didn't want to reveal any of her knowledge until they were far enough from the shop and out of everybody's hearing range.

She suddenly pulled him into a small street with tall wooden fence on both sides of it. She walked on for about a minute more, but then stopped. She looked around and after she was completely sure that nobody was around, she turned to look at the confused Hiero. She smiled at him. "I'm sorry." she said. She looked around again and bit her lower lip. How would she say this... "That guy... back in the ramen shop..." she began. She took a deep breath, then exhaled. "That guy was the one... responsible for Bio's death." she finally said. "He's a member of the Akatsuki... I remember him... I don't know from where..." She rubbed her forehead, then looked up slowly, her eyes wide.
"We need to tell this to the Hokage..." she said, looking at him, searching for a response in his face.
Back to top Go down
Hiero Phos
Hiero Phos
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Hiero was jerked out into the rain, which was still heavily pouring but slowly beginning to die down. He craned his head around to stare at the slowly shrinking figure that was the mysterious man. But it was soon just a waste of time, because his figure slowly slipped from his sight as they slipped into a long alley, both flanks blocked by tall wooden fences. Hiero looked around, confused on what she could want here. She had completely ignored his question before, when he had asked where they were headed, but now she stopped.

She turned to look at him and smiled. "I'm sorry." She said, looking around and biting her lip. "That guy... back in the ramen shop..." She took a breath. "That guy was the one... responsible for Bio's death. He's a member of the Akatsuki... I remember him.. I don't know from where..." She rubbed her forehead and looked up slowly, eyes wide. "We need to tell this to the Hokage." She said, looking for any response in Hiero's face. Honestly, Hiero had always though that it would be awesome to be recruited by the Akatsuki, but he refused to reveal this to anyone.

Hiero tensed, froze, and stared into nothing. Looking past Ayane, past the wooden dead end that was farther up ahead, past the buildings, past the village's gate. Past everything. A flash of light enshrouded his vision and he saw back to a morning, looking like any other morning. A white haired boy, who he immediately saw as Bio Walkure, stood at the top of one of the Hokage's head, minding his own business. Another ninja, with an odd scarf and black hair, called up to the boy for help. Bio obviously respected the ninja greatly, and grabbed his hand and hauled him up to his own position. The two spoke for a second, before the black haired man began to walk away.

Then, he stopped. He looked as if he was contemplating something, and Hiero knew what would happen next. The man, Hiero now knew that it was Arashi, turned and threw his hands over Hiero's throat. The two tumbled over the edge down to the trees below. A quick time jump, and Hiero was watching the blind Bio Walkure take on two higher ranking ninjas. He was truly an honorable ninja. The man was blinding him with metallic disks, and Arashi was charging him with two blood daggers coming out of his hands. Bio grabbed the branch his was on and rolled backwards, avoiding the one aimed for his throat. The second blade, though, struck its mark, Bio's heart. Another quick time jump, Bio is laying at the bottom of the forest, as the plant and animal life was burned to a crisp. Hiero's last resort to try and stop the two ninjas.

Hiero came back, and looked at Ayane. His right eye looked different somehow, as if a light violet hue had mixed with it's usual oceanic blue. His head swam, and he felt as if something that shouldn't have been there was present. He shook his head to try and rid himself of the feeling. "Who.. Who's the current Hokage? There was another ninja involved with Bio's murder.." He said, keeping Arashi's name hidden. "Tell me, who is it?!" Then he noticed his voice wasn't.. his voice. To put it simply. It didn't belong to him. Hiero's hands clenched into fists. He was being overwhelmed right now, with the knowledge of Bio's death, who did it, and now this. His eyes were watering now, he didn't know what to do, and he was scared.

And the presence was there, remaining silent.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Yumi
Miharu Yumi
C-Rank Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 pm

OOC: So apparently I have been standing here during all of this? Awkward >_> I'll just stalk you guys.....

IC: Miharu watched as Ayane and Hiero left the shop, Miharu following behind with slight interest. She didn't have much to do today anyway. They were being positively boring until Ayane mentioned the Hokage. "We need to tell this to the Hokage..." she said. They were going to see Ara-sensei?

Hiero zoned out before demanding Ayane to tell him about the new hokage, Arashi. It was suspicious and Miharu didn't like the tone that was beginning to suggest at the edges of his voice. Why was he getting so heated over her sensei? He was beginning to lose it, that was easy to see and Miharu took a step closer at the dangerous tone he was taking talking about someone special to her.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kyuuketsuki
Arashi Kyuuketsuki
Administrator, A-Rank, Hokage
Administrator, A-Rank, Hokage

Ninja Info Card
Level: 1
Total XP: 0
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Ominous clouds had rolled overhead while Arashi made his way to the small yet familiar food stand he had enjoyed on so many occasions. The boy had just parted the flaps of fabric before the first drops of rain raided from the sky, burrowing their moisture into the dry cracked roads of the Hidden Leaf Village. Thankful that he had not gotten wet, Arashi began to maneuver his way through the cramped space towards an empty seat against the left wall, but not before passing by two other customers. Arashi recognized both from the ninja files he had been forced by the committee of elders to study on a frequent basis to keep his information current. Aside from being able to greet most passerbys with a simple recollection of memory, this files served an even greater purpose of scoping out which ninja had potential to do what. It was a way of keeping everyone in-check, but Arashi desperately hoped nothing drastic would happen as long as he held the title of Hokage.

One of the customers Arashi was able to recognize quickly, as he had governed her on a few missions before: a rather dashing female with long pale pink hair by the name of Ayane Mitsukai. She had the tendency to be a little flirty, and a lot pushy, but it seemed today she was tapped into her flirty side as she gazed into the deep blue eyes of the boy sitting next to her. This boy Arashi recalled as Hiero Phos by comparing his appearance with the photograph in his file, although Arashi had never met him personally. Both were recently promoted to Chunin rank and signified the developing youth and Will of Fire in the Leaf Village, which brought a slight smile to Arashi's face. Neither of the two seemed to notice Arashi's presence enter the shop, so he decided to leave them to their shifting eyes and half-emptied bowls of broth to take the seat he mindfully chosen earlier. Teuchi, the aged and mastered chef approached the counter and rested his crossed arms where the boy struggled to hoist his frail body onto the padded cusion of the stool which was much to large for him, a metal ladle still grasped within his hand. With a smile the man asked, "So what will it be today?"

Arashi opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He was silenced by the entering of a man just a few years older than Arashi himself. He turned to face this new customer as a loud crack of thunder pierced through the damp skies outside. There was something quite off-putting about this man, particularly the sheer fact that for the life of him Arashi could not place the face to any of the files he had studied, including the extra files which listed any rogue ninjas who were considered a threat to the village. Although he did not like it there seemed to be nothing Arashi could do in this situation. If he could see the man's ability he would have a second layer of confirmation, but he couldn't so he turned back to order his meal while the man took a seat on the opposite side of the restaurant. A few minutes later the rumbles in Arashi's stomach were greeted by a steaming bowl of Miso Ramen, however they were droned out by the even louder rumbles outside. The rain had really picked up by now and was smashing in large drops against the metallic roof of the shop to create a pinging noise which Arashi found to settle his nerves.

The boy snatched up a pair of chopsticks from the tin beside him on the counter and held them out awkwardly in front of his body with straightened arms. Then moving his fingertips to the pointed unattached end, he slowly began to break the two apart from each other in an even split or else he would be cursed with bad luck, or so the myths stated. As his fingers made their way up the wooden sticks, he concentrated heavily until finally reaching the top when another loud crack of thunder echoed out. This sudden sound cause Arashi to break his concentration and jerk his hands in a surprised motion. The last segment of one of the chopsticks had splintered and remained attached to the other, even though the pair was now in two separate sections. With a soft sigh and a slight droop of his head, which caused his long fringes to drop down around his face, the blue eyed boy dipped his utensil into the steaming bowl and uncovered the ends of a long strand of noodles.

After Arashi had finished his meal, he took a glance to his right. Both Hiero and Ayane had somehow managed to slip out of the shop while his attention was focused on his ramen, leaving the only remaining patron as the blonde haired man from earlier against the other wall. As he finished up his meal with a last sip of sake, he raised his hand out in front of him. Three iron spheres seemed to emerge from the skin of his palm and spin whimscically with only mild focus in tight circles. A sudden chill spiked down Arashi's spine, his left hand letting the wooden rods slide from his closed hand to tremble in fear. He now knew who this man was; none other than Kotetsu Yokoshima, an old friend and most likely one of the biggest threats the the village. Arashi thought he had disappeared, but it seemed he was back again, and there was no hint of what he was scheming. He could not take this stuffy atmosphere any longer.

Leaving the money for his meal on the counter, Arashi quickly covered his mouth with the light fabric of his scarf and outstretched his open free hand behind him, clambering for a grip on the fabric flaps of the exit. Finally finding substance, he pushed them to the side and threw his body out into the darkness. Arashi's clothing and hair became drenched in to time from the downpour of rain above, though there were more pressing matters at the time. Had Kotetsu come to this shop for a reason? Was he after one of the youngsters, Hiero or Ayane, or did he come solely to make a point to Arashi? He knew he could protect himself if he needed to, but the others could not. Deciding on his next plan of action, Arashi began to walk in a swift motion down the wide muddy street, to the tall red building at the center of the village.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorpuniverse.rpg-board.net
Ayane Mitsukai
Ayane Mitsukai
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:47 am

OOC: wtf why would you write so much, do you seriously think people would want to read all that? -___-
Back to top Go down
Hiero Phos
Hiero Phos
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:57 pm

OOC: I wanna read it. ._.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichiraku Ramen Bar   Ichiraku Ramen Bar - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichiraku Ramen Bar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RP Universe :: The Naruto Universe :: Shopping District-